Opportunities including cutting-edge course work, competitions, student incubators, speaker series, a makerspace, scholarships and an Entrepreneur-in-Resident program to support students interested in starting businesses or pursuing an entrepreneurially-minded career. Through the School of Entrepreneurship and the Riata Center you can:
- Complete an undergraduate, master’s or Ph.D. degree in entrepreneurship.
- Work at a startup company or an entrepreneurially-minded larger company through the Riata Internship Program.
- Develop your business idea in one of two student incubators: Student Startup Central in Stillwater or 36 Degrees North in Tulsa.
- Collaborate with like-minded students in the 3D Creative Studio (makerspace).
- Study abroad
- Participate in a variety of exciting Riata-Center activities
- And much more
The OSU School of Entrepreneurship program was ranked as one of the top 25 graduate programs in Entrepreneurship for the 2014-2015 academic year and we need your help to be sure we rank again and to put our undergraduate program on the top ranking lists as well!
Survey answers will be compiled and submitted to the annual Princeton Review as representation of the School of Entrepreneurship’s undergraduate and graduate programs. The Princeton Review is an annual survey used to rank the top university and college programs across the nation.